​​Community Action Agency for Solano County

Collaborative Applicant for Continuum of Care Funding

Homeless Management Information System Lead Agency 

Send us an email

​​CAP Solano JPA
1000 Webster St, Fairfield, CA 94533

phone:  (707) 428-7609

email:   reneep@capsolanojpa.org

Contact Us

Submission of Complaints

Community members who wish to submit a discrimination complaint, grievance, or a complaint related to the use or disclosure of personally identifiable information may do so by using the submission forms on the Complaints page of the Housing First Solano Continuum of Care websiteIf the grievance or complaint is against the CoC, please submit the grievance or complaint to the Community Action Partnership Solano, Joint Powers Authority (CAP Solano JPA) at:

CAP Solano JPA
​1000 Webster St, Fairfield, CA 94533
phone:  (707) 428-7609

email: reneep@capsolanojpa.org

Community Action Partnership